Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Rejected Candy Hearts

Last night on Twitter, I noticed a hashtag game going on. The hashtag was "rejected candy hearts." You know those chalky, gross candy hearts that are forced on us in our most vulnerable state (half way through winter) and have those dumb or racy messages on them? Those are the ones we're talking about here.

Some of them were pretty funny. Here are some examples:

"I'm not famous anymore #RejectedCandyHearts" - @jeffminston

"My eyes are up here #RejectedCandyHearts" - @ImFordTough

"Thanks for birthing me #RejectedCandyHearts" - @imbrucetheshark

"I have plenty more in my van #RejectedCandyHearts" - @BarrettAll

"Help I'm trapped in a candy heart factory please send help #RejectedCandyHearts" - @Igotssmarts

"Real elf heart #RejectedCandyHearts" - @Thing_Finder

I thought it would be fun to join in on the fun, so I made some myself. Here they are:



What are your rejected candy heart ideas?

5 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Hilarious!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

You're not that fat.

You sound like your mother.

Your friend is hot.

Like you as a friend.


...how'd I do?

violet50 said...

These are great! So funny. Thanks!

Melanie said...

Love them!

All I got is:
Welcome to the friend zone
Get lucky
Never meant to start a war
We said "Hello"

Apparently I listen to too much pop music.

Faerie Eye said...

Ha! This is so funny!

cat lady 4 ever
2 cool 4 U
let's not
second choice