2. Think about how lucky anyone would be to date you. Strut your stuff.
3.Call your other single friends and see what they're up to.
4. Be your crazy self. You're not trying to impress anyone! You're single and loving it!
5. Look in the windows of fancy restaurants, pitying the couples who are trying to live up to the expectations of Valentine's Day.
6. Go to the gym and enjoy having the place to yourself! No awkwardly trying to look straight ahead on the treadmill!
7. Wonder what your ex is up to.
But only for a few minutes. Don't dwell on it because...
8.Once you've done that, you'll inevitably start to wonder what's wrong with you...
9. Find a good friend to hang out with!
10. Know that when the time is right, you'll find the right one.
But for real, Valentine's Day is better when you're single. No expectations at all. Just hang out with friends and have fun.
What do you like to do on Valentine's Day?