Due to life pressures, and the exhaustion that's come with it, I haven't blogged in awhile. And because of that, I've really missed some good opportunities for blogging. Notice I said good, not great. I make you no promises. But I know that I would have been amused by these topics. Here's a little of what I missed blogging about:
1. Sharing the inappropriate pictures that could be leaked from my iCloud (does anyone even know what the cloud is!?!?! I don't!!!), such as:
Filthy. Just filthy. Oh my gosh, I want that so much right now.
2. The opportunity to share this picture with you and tell you how much I love the movie "Forrest Gump." But here's the thing about Forrest Gump - I only watch it alone. I can't have anyone elses emotions and reactions mingling with mine when I watch this movie. It has to be a pure experience - just me, alone, experiencing all the many things Forrest did. Running across the country with him, yelling, "JENNY!" at the National Mall, getting shot in the buttocks, having leg braces... I can't get into everything Forrest did. It would take me all day (Or at least 120 minutes).
Also, I don't like crying in front of people and how can you NOT cry during this movie!?!? I recently visited a traveling replica of the Vietnam Wall Memorial, and I thought about Forrest searching for Bubba and saving several soldiers and getting shot in the buttocks and I got all emotional.
In conclusion, I love Forrest Gump. And I now I present to you this image:
3. I went geocaching with some friends for the first time. Have you guys ever done this? I know some of you have (Brady and Emily! Hi!). It was very fun even though I ALMOST PUT MY FACE IN A SPIDER WEB. DIRECTLY INTO IT! It was dusk and I didn't see it until I was ALMOST IN IT! Gosh, I can't handle even the memory of it.
Anyway, we geo-ed our way to the cache (that's the correct way of saying it, right?). Here are a couple pics:
4. Have you guys seen this current picture of Anya and Xander from Buffy, The Vampire Slayer? Humina humina, Xander, am I right?
Now (even cuter):
They both look great! Sidenote: Remember when Xander dated Cordelia? What was that all about? Dumbest couple ever but NOT as dumb as when Buffy dated Riley. I just can't get into all of that right now but I have a lot more to say.
5. Lastly I wanted to reminisce about time spent up north this summer and how beautiful northern Michigan is. Luckily I'll be spending a little more time up north this fall and possibly winter, so I don't have to wait till next summer. Here are just two pictures from Labor Day weekend in northern Michigan:
And now I guess I'm caught up! Well, caught up enough. What's new with you?
Visiting Ann Arbor with Kids. The Must Dos!
5 days ago